 Local / United Kingdom / England / 37
Re: Lego on Sale in 'The Entertainer' Amersham
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk.en
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 07:23:11 GMT

In article <F13Ap8.DDv@lugnet.com>, richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net says...

I was there today!!!!
Shock News: two ex-RTL'ers in near miss incident! :)

We could have been in the shop at the same time, even!
THere was some bloke desperately trying to find 8735 motor,
but didn't see any. I imagine it was for one of the 12 sets
he had in his
hands..........

That wasn't me! - I Didn't buy anything whilst I was in there, none of the
Technic sets that I am currently looking for were reduced.

Interesting that they'd run out of 8735's they only got them in last week, and
they had quite a few. He could've bought the The Znap motor set in there for
15 quid and got a Technic motor though... I might get one of those as it
happens, as the've got the small battery box which might be useful for some
mobile models I have in mind.

Regards, Dave.

--
         \|||/