 Local / United Kingdom / 999
    I'm off to Billund on Thursday —Huw Millington
   Does anyone want me to look out for anything for them? New trains perhaps? (that is assuming they are out there already) Huw (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: I'm off to Billund on Thursday —Huw Millington
   Got back today... Had a great time. No new trains, sadly :-( I had heard that prices for food and general items were high in Denmark, but I didn't reckon on 100% more than ours! I'll post a fuller report ASAP... Huw Millington (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)