 Local / United Kingdom / 957
956  |  958
Subject:
Sale at Toymaster stores
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 06:30:56 GMT

Hi
sorry if this is old news (I missed it if it is). The toymaster stores here in
West Yorks are all having a sale and there is a fair amount of lego on sale.
The UFO and Explorien big ships are 25 UKP, the large indian set is 25 UKP and
there are technic and duplo sets on sale too. I don't know where toymaster
stores are elsewhere in the country as it's a purchasing  and marketing
organisation for small toy retailers but a sale is a sale. Some kids I know are
getting bigger presents at xmas than they would normally !