 Local / United Kingdom / 9528
Re: Why no free organization?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2006 17:41:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Ben Gorman wrote:
Why does the UK, well Scotland mainly not have a LUG?

Or at least a train club? It would be great to be able to participate with
fellow  Lego crazed folks, and to be able to help put on public shows.

Should we not try and start a club for Scotland?

Please tell me your thoughts.

Ben.

From Dundee

There is a group of LEGO enthousiasts in Scotland.
Visit us at the Cupar Model Railway show 23rd & 24th September.
And Scotfest at Aberdour, Fife on 14th October - this is free.
There is probably more happening in Scotland per population than in the rest of
the UK!
Please contact me for more details.
David