 Local / United Kingdom / 9498
  Lego Brand Stores Questions

One thing I have been doing as an Ambassador is compiling questions from AFOLs regarding the Lego Brand Stores in the UK. I will shortly be sending them off (and afterwards hopefully receiving some answers). If anyone here has any relevant (...) (18 years ago, 26-Apr-06, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Lego Brand Stores Questions

(...) I received the answers to the questions. They were sent to the Global BR Operations Director of Lego. 1: Why isn't there a Brand Store in the centre of London? Say, on Oxford or Regent's Streets perhaps. Cost/Profit prohibitive. 2: Why are (...) (18 years ago, 5-May-06, to lugnet.loc.uk)

Just wanted to say a quick thanks for your time and effort on this, very much appreciated. Gaz. "David Tabner" <phoenix_dat@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:IysM16.Kz0@lugnet.com... (...) Snip Snip (...) (18 years ago, 8-May-06, to lugnet.loc.uk)