 Local / United Kingdom / 9469
Re: Yateley Fest 2006 (UK) - 29/01/06 - details
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 18:59:56 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, David Tabner wrote:
Hi all,

I'm holding another fest, this time it will be on Sunday the 29th of January.

The venue is the WI hall, off the B3272 in Yateley, Hampshire.

Please contact me or reply to this if you are interested in attending and I will
send out further details in the new year.

Thanks,
David

DETAILS

What
This is an event for AFOLs to meet, chat, display and buy Lego; and have fun, of
course. This is not a public-oriented event but anyone is welcome to come along
and see what we do.

Times
29/10/06. Please note the date is a Sunday. The event will start at 1000, please
do not arrive before this time. There is no definite end time but we should best
be out by 1700.

Where
The Yateley (West) WI Hall. It is off the B3272 in Yateley down a short road
between the Esso/Tesco garage and a half-square of shops. The best route into
Yateley is from the M3 Junction 4a.

Attending fee
In order to cover the cost of the hall there is an attending fee of £2 per
person attending.

Refreshments
I will provide some biscuits/crisps and squash. If you want more (i.e. lunch),
there is a wide selection of nearby takeaways to choose from as well as a
Somerfields and a mini Tescos.

Traders
I have two Bricklink shops attending; Simply Bricks and A Minifig Is For Life.
If anyone else wants to trade could they please let me know ASAP.

Tables
There are a good few tables already at the venue but more would be appreciated.
Especially welcome would be any NBLTC module tables.

DISPLAYS

Vikings
As at the last big Yateley Fest where we had a gathering of Maersk Sealands,
this year I would like everyone to bring along their (primarily 7018) Viking
ships. Original or modified (but as long as ownership can be identified), this
will make a great fleet. Any other Vikings stuff welcome.

Space
Nothing planned but anything welcome.

Trains
Since no-one has said that they would be interested in putting a layout together
I’ll provide a basic one. All rolling stock, locos and scenery are welcome.

Castle
Nothing planned but anything welcome.

Misc.
Anything else? All is welcome as long as it’s Lego.