 Local / United Kingdom / 943
  Soccer Sets.. ahem.. Football Sets in Forge TRU, Glasgow!

They have: * Starter Kit * Security Police * Commentary Box * Floodlights I'm not actually based in Glasgow again for another two weeks.. but if anyone desperately needs any of these then I might be able to pick one up. This was about a week ago (I (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Soccer Sets.. ahem.. Football Sets in Forge TRU, Glasgow!

On Fri, 16 Jul 1999 10:02:18 GMT, Richard Franks uttered the following profundities... Re Beatties, it is chain-wide. They have quite a few Lego Island for a tenner down here in High Wycombe. I haven't actually bought one yet... This same Beatties (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)