 Local / United Kingdom / 9416
9415  |  9417
Subject:
Lego display at Merrist Wood Open Day 15/5/05
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2005 20:48:44 GMT

Myself and a small group of Brickish Association members will be putting on a
small display as part of the (Guildford College) Merrist Wood Campus (annual)
Public Open Day next Sunday. We will be in the Harris Centre on the Campus.
There will be castle, monorail (space), trains (6wide + technic-fig narrow
gauge), pirates, soldiers and more.

If this is a success I hope we will be able to return next year with a larger
display, more relevantly themed and with more displayers.

Come and see us.

David

PS: There is a small admission charge to the Open Day; it is a large family
event with much going on.  http://www.guildford.ac.uk/news/mw_arena/events.aspx