 Local / United Kingdom / 9410
    Re: Mystery Set —Mark Bellis
   (...) Do you mean this one? (URL) Similar but different number I know. If the set picture you have is different then maybe 1066 is an update of 1063, just as the community workers set has recently been updated in the Shop at Home catalogue. Mark (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Mystery Set —Ray Williamson
   (...) Nope, it is 1066 altho from the same era Circa 1985. I have supplied photos of the box to Clark Corner and hopefully it will be added to the Lugnet database. Regards Ray (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.loc.uk)