 Local / United Kingdom / 9410
Re: Mystery Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 18:32:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Ray Williamson wrote:
   Greetings, I see it’s 4 years since I last posted. My interest comes and goes, too many other hobbies. Yesterday at a car boot sale I bought a large quantity of Lego all in sealed boxes. Most old 1985 Lego and duplo also dacta. One set is no. 1066 containing 36 community minifigs. I have searched the net and can find no reference to this set. Does anyone have any idea?

Regards Ray

Do you mean this one?

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?S=1063-1

Similar but different number I know. If the set picture you have is different then maybe 1066 is an update of 1063, just as the community workers set has recently been updated in the Shop at Home catalogue.

Mark