 Local / United Kingdom / 9374
  Re: Boxes and storage

Hi Tim, What are you after? Crates, drawers or trays? The DIY places can be good for all of the above. Where about in Manchester are you? There are loads of places like the B&Q Warehouses which have good selections of plastic storage solutions. Tony (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Boxes and storage

Firstly, thanks to everyone for answering. To answer the questions, I'm in the city centre of Manchester and after small drawers (preferably like these (URL)). I can get to anywhere near a train or bus line but would like to know what's there before (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.uk, FTX)

  Re: Boxes and storage

Hmm. I haven't seen anything like that for sale anywhere. The closest I've got is the ZAG/Stanley plastic drawers (available at B&Q), but they don't go up to very big sizes. I've just had a quick trawl, but couldn't find a picture anywhere. I agree (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Boxes and storage

If I know what stores have good things I can always search for the most easily accessible one online. At least most of the websites are good at that :-). I think there is a B&Q within walking distance of me (might be mistaken). I might try that (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.uk)