 Local / United Kingdom / 9349
  Re: Brickish.org

(...) Of those, so far only "www.brickish.co.uk" works for me. However, I have found another way in that seems to work: On your PC, do a FIND for a file called "hosts". It doesn't have a file extension. It's a permanent list of server and domain (...) (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Brickish.org

err emm .. is that the "short" cut ?? (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Brickish.org

Nothing but complaints! No, that's the dig the tunnel, clip the wires, diable the alarms, pour some sand into the bag, swap it for the idol and run like hell version of the way in. Jason R (...) (20 years ago, 5-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.uk)