 Local / United Kingdom / 9293
9292  |  9294
Subject:
New to Lego Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 18:33:41 GMT

All,

I have just joined today as I have purchased my first Lego Train set for
a model railway exhibition to be held in Bangor N.Ireland at the end of
May 2004.As it is my first show I intend just to have an oval track with
a train and a few wagons running around. I hope to get another train by
the middle of May. What I really need is some plans for buildings to
place in the centre of the layout. Can anyone provide me with some or
advise me where can locate them?

Any other advice building/running Lego trains would be most useful.

Regards
John Adams

---