 Local / United Kingdom / 9276
Re: UK visit in April
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 12:14:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, John Barnes wrote:
I will be travelling to the UK sometime during the week before Easter and
leaving sometime during the week after.

I am planning on going to Glasgow to attend ScotFest. Otherwise I expect to be
in the home counties general area.

I might get tempted to visit LLW while I'm there as its only about 30 mins from
where my parents live. Does anyone know the winter hours at the park?

http://www.lego.com/legoland/windsor/openingtimes/default.asp?locale=2057

From the 3rd to the 19th of April is all peak (i.e. full price) and 10am - 6pm
It's £23 at the gate but only £20.70 if you advance book online

Are there any AFOLs within a couple of hours drive of the London - Reading M4
corridor? Perhaps we could meet for a beer somewhere. I am reeeealy looking
forward to a decent pint! And a good feed at an Indian restaurant somewhere.

There's loads, me for one, and I still have your Brickish shirt so I'd really
like to meet for some sort of quaffage (Coke only for me), Brickage and possibly
curry :)

I'm trying to find a way to get up to Glasgow but I doubt I'll make it as it's
Easter.

Psi