 Local / United Kingdom / 9270
    Piece-By-Piece South Hants 21st Feb 2004 - Petersfield —William Howard
   That's a week from now!!!! (Am I panicking yet???) All welcome, see the side bar, previous posts, or The Brickish Association Events page ((URL) full details. Entry is free. We will be running a raffle (see below) We will have Mos Lego, Monorail, 9v (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.uk)