 Local / United Kingdom / 9270
9269  |  9271
Subject:
Piece-By-Piece South Hants 21st Feb 2004 - Petersfield
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 11:53:37 GMT

That's a week from now!!!! (Am I panicking yet???)

All welcome, see the side bar, previous posts, or The Brickish Association
Events page (http://www.brickish.org/events/)for full details.

Entry is free. We will be running a raffle (see below)

We will have Mos Lego, Monorail, 9v Trains and Castle group projects (which seem
to be getting bigger by the email)

We will have individual models and smaller displays

We will have sellers of parts, minifigs and sets (both new and used)

Entry to the show is free, but bring a pound to buy a raffle ticket!

1st prize: Land Busters (4404), 2nd prize: Jedi Starfighter (7143), 3rd prize:
Troll on the Loose (4712)