 Local / United Kingdom / 9208
  Re: Scottish Lego Fest

Seconded. The organization was fantastic, many thanks. I looked forward to the fest for what felt like three ages of the world, however I still did not manage to get anything built. All of the fantastic models have inspired me and now hopefully, for (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Scottish Lego Fest

Well I think I can say ScotFest was a success. David Graham did a great job in organizing and running the event. ( and his family for the doing the food )...the competitions - were fun ( if a little fixed) only joking Dave, and his idea of doing a (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)