 Local / United Kingdom / 9195
  Re: Lego Shop at the Bullring

(...) Richmansworth (...) You could get the train from Watford to Milton Keynes Central. The Lego shop is about 1.5 miles from the station I would guess, you will be able to get a bus or walk if you're feeling energetic. (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Lego Shop at the Bullring

(...) It depends on mode of transport. The *closest* shop would be at Legoland Windsor - by car south on the M25 to the M4 and then follow the signs. But their selection is not usually as good as the Brand Retail shops. If you have a Travelcard then (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Lego Shop at the Bullring

(...) Thank you guys! It seems that I will have an expensive weekend! regards, Ildefonso. (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)