 Local / United Kingdom / 9146
    2 months to Scottish fest —David Graham
   It is 2 months to the Scottish Fest on Saturday 27th September, Aberdour Boat Club, Shore Road, Aberdour, Fife. Aberdour is just over the Forth bridge from Edinburgh. Ian Bishop has offered to bring people from Glasgow. Scott Arthur has offered to (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: 2 months to Scottish fest —Yvonne Doyle
   Hmmm ..are non-UK lego folks welcome at Scotish legofests ! never been to a legofest and never been to Scotland .. I wonder if I can find any cheap Ryanair flights (from Dublin). :) Yvonne D. (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: 2 months to Scottish fest —David Graham
   (...) Yes of course everybody is welcome. David (21 years ago, 7-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)