 Local / United Kingdom / 9071
  Re: That's not a tree, this is a tree...

(...) I wish they did too. How did you get so many? I remember the club magazine had an 'ideas' page one Christmas that suggested making a holly wreath from leaf pieces, which I though was ridiculous as no-one could have enough. (...) I saw that, (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.town)

  Re: That's not a tree, this is a tree...

(...) I have bounght a lot of paradisa sets recently (seaside cabana £1.74 MISB in my local co-op last year) consequently I also have an also lot of pink plates and white arches. I also have a tendency to buy them on bricklink when I see them. I (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.town)