 Local / United Kingdom / 9048
  Woolies...

Hiya In a fit of desperation to try to finally shift them, the Woolies near where I work in Fleet, Hampshire has reduced 7111 droid fighters to 98p! Is this a record? Soon it will be worth buying them. Maybe when they drop to 49p... Colin (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Woolies...

Some time last year after they were giving them away with copies of The Sun, woolies forgot to update their computer and they scanned up at 0.00p! Needless to say, I got a few, but only 1 at each store for goodwill as they removed them from the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)