 Local / United Kingdom / 9049
Re: Woolies...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 21:50:02 GMT

Some time last year after they were giving them away with copies of The Sun,
woolies forgot to update their computer and they scanned up at 0.00p!
Needless to say, I got a few, but only 1 at each store for goodwill as they
removed them from the shelves, or updated them with the correct price of 1.99..
.

Mark

BTW Tesco Extra in S Wales do not have the 1/2 price LEGO bargains :-(

In lugnet.loc.uk, Colin Bell writes:
Hiya

In a fit of desperation to try to finally shift them, the Woolies near where
I work in Fleet, Hampshire has reduced 7111 droid fighters to 98p!

Is this a record? Soon it will be worth buying them. Maybe when they drop to
49p...

Colin