 Local / United Kingdom / 9046
    Tesco's sale —Colin Bell
   Hello folks I don't know if this has already been mentioned here .. but, I visited a Tesco's 'Extra' store at the weekend and they had all their Harry Potter sets and most of their Star Wars sets at half price. Examples : Jedi Starfighter £8.99, (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Tesco's sale —Peter Naulls
    (...) Yes, same in Tescos in Cambridge (Newmarket road one, at any rate), plus they have all the new 2003 sets in. In addition, the local Woolies (Cambridge still) is closing next weekend, and they already have a few deals on lego - perhaps they'll (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)