 Local / United Kingdom / 9000
Re: 2003 catalogue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 19:27:53 GMT

My catalogue arrived from Lego today!
It has RR prices, but the one from John Lewis didn't - it is strange to
print two different catalogues.

David

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason J. Railton writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, David Graham writes:
At last I got my 2003 Lego catalogue.
I got it at John Lewis/Baimbridge in Newcastle - that's where
I got my first Lego train in 1985!

Just got one too.  I notice it lists RRP prices.  I wonder if Toys'R'Us are
too embarrased to carry them.  Or maybe they'll just have their own printed
again...