 Local / United Kingdom / 8975
New MOCs: Brickby
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 20:12:22 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Brickby is the name of my growing LEGO town.  There are only a few
buildings and vehicles on the website at the moment, but hopefully
you'll enjoy them.  There's a thatched cottage, a Danish farmhouse, a
bank, a few vehicles including a mark I Ford Transit, and a canal boat.
  Do let me know what you think!  You can find them at:

http://www.davidbryce.org.uk/author/lego/brickby.html

Alastair (posting from a new address)