 Local / United Kingdom / 8941
  Re: Wintershill Signal Works

(...) Whoa.. Very nice! These actually swing across the track??? wild! How often do trains plow through them? (...) Exactly. The true craftsman knows it needs to be there, so it is. Spot on. Very nice stuff. Spotlighted. Thanks for sharing! (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wintershill Signal Works

(...) We still have a couple of similar crossings operating in the Melbourne metro, I'll try to get some pics at some stage. There's also a few permanently shut (to road traffic) which were manually operated until they were closed down. The (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)