 Local / United Kingdom / 8925
Re: 50% off HP/SW/RC Lego at Argos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:21:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason J. Railton writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:

"Steven lane" <steveroblane@aol.com> wrote in message

I just checked my other local Argos to see if they had anymore R/C buggy's
(at that price I couldn't resist another) and found they had two for sale
but at the original £79.99.

As it's not listed in the new catalogue how are they intending to sell • them?

What would my chance's be do you think if I made them an offer?

I suspect that if you want a couple of months they'll be 1/2 price again.

Huw

Try using the ring-and-reserve service now, using the numbers from the back
of the catalogue and the stock codes from the old catalogue.  All the Star
Wars and Harry Potter sets that aren't in the new catalogue are half price
now.  And a word of warning - the Republic Gunship code starts 371 not 373 -
there's a misprint.

Jason J Railton

I was going to use Hue's plan but I'll probably give your idea a try.

Ta

Steve