 Local / United Kingdom / 8867
Re: 50% off HP/SW/RC Lego at Argos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 17:56:16 GMT

Tesco has Jango and Darth technic figures at about £20, various small Star
Wars sets (Final Duel etc.) at £3, Hogwarts Castle at £50 and various
Extreme small sets reduced.  TRU has just a couple of soccer sets reduced
plus the castle set with the silver shield at £3.

Christmas gave me my first real chance to use my RLD pieces in some MOCs -
photos coming soon!

Alastair