 Local / United Kingdom / 8887
    Re: Privet drive car bumper —Jason J. Railton
   (...) I've got a police flashing light bar, spotlights and siren on mine. I'm thinking about some sort of BB shot launcher though... I don't care about paying full price when it came out. I've had a lot of fun with it. Anyway, I just checked my (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Privet drive car bumper —Michael Edwards
   Checked my one and it has the Crome Grills and the sealed bag in question has a Tree Leave inside as well... hummm, an added extra. -- ~~ Mike Edwards ~~ (URL) ~ 'BrikTopia' ~~ "Jason J Railton" <j.j.railton@ntlworld.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)