 Local / United Kingdom / 878
    UK Legofest report —Ian Bishop
    I think those present will agree that the recent Legofest - the first in the UK as far as I know - was a great success. I had arranged it on a Monday to fit in with Kevin Wilson's travel plans, so attendance was expected to be limited. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: UK Legofest report —Richard Franks
     (...) Yep! It was great fun. It was also healthy for my relationship with my girlfriend to see that there are people MORE fanatical about their Lego than I am :) (...) But also a big thanks to Ian for organising everything and allowing us a (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: UK Legofest report —Kevin Wilson
   Just got back home from my trip a couple of days ago, so I will add my 2c worth even if it is rather after the fact! The Scottish Legofest was a great way to start my holiday - I hardly felt jetlagged at all the whole afternoon (until I just missed (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)