 Local / United Kingdom / 8650
  Re: Piece by piece

Definitely. Thanks Craig for organising a really good event. The location was particularly well scouted. Nathaniel (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Piece by piece

I'd like to make one last plea for photographs of the event. The deadline for the Croydon Advertiser is tomorrow morning - all I have on file is some older pics from past events. Can anyone help out? Craig. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)