 Local / United Kingdom / 8615
  Re: Croydon Lego convention

Hi Pete, I'll have a good sift through my parts for the stuff you need - the large black wings are a tough one. I'm not sure Iv'e ever seen any. The only thing I'm a bit desperate for is grey baseplates, plain or patterned if anyone has any to trade (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Croydon Lego convention

"craig stevens" <swfalcon30@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H3ICGG.Lu8@lugnet.com... (...) thing (...) has (...) an (...) dealer (...) I'm (...) How many dealers have booked tables? Many that we don't know through Lugnet? Huw (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Croydon Lego convention

As it stands at present it will be just the ususual faces selling Lego on the day. A local dealer I thought might book a table has other commitments on Saturday. There will be quite few new AQFOLs there though. I'll be typing up a simple programme (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)