 Local / United Kingdom / 8565
    Re: Rebuild my SBB wine car now in gray —Huw Millington
    "Michael LeCount" <lecountm@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:H2nCuG.24r@lugnet.com... (...) According to my brochure, it stops opening every day on Nov 3rd. Then, from the 9th it is open every weekend 11am to 5pm for a reduced admission price of (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Rebuild my SBB wine car now in gray —Michael LeCount
   (...) I have driven from Calais to Billund in a day and so it is very feasible, if a few people want to go it may be an idea to hire the vehicle in this country and drive over. If a few people want to go, it could work out a fair bit cheaper and so (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Rebuild my SBB wine car now in gray —Jonathan Reynolds
   There seems to be a lot of people interested in the RLD purely for the bricks - but of course you have to take what is there. On a £ per brick measure, would this trip be a better deal? It certainly looks like we can get what we want, even if it (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)