 Local / United Kingdom / 8561
    Sept/Oct LEGO Magazine —David Graham
   I received my September/October LEGO club magazine today and I am amazed at how rude the replies are to the letters that children have written. If children take the trouble to write they could at least be given a courteous reply. Two examples from (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Sept/Oct LEGO Magazine —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) These Q and As were also seen in the latest issue of the magazine we get in the states as well... I agree with your assessment, David, except that I'm not sure that just ignoring questions is good. Better to answer them but, if the info can't (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.lego.direct)