 Local / United Kingdom / 8490
  Re: Croydon Lego convention

(...) In fact it's gone!! Good job you mean October :) (...) How long do we have to set up Craig? I take it you'll want help with that. I reckon it would be good if we could get an idea of what we want to do beforehand so we can be ready for the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Croydon Lego convention

For Piece by Piece on the 12th OCTOBER, there will be two hours to set up the hall before the public arrive at 11.00. My friend on the door will stop the flow of people if the hall starts to look crowded. Doors will close at 3.30, allowing two hours (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Croydon Lego convention

Craig If you want to send me your measured sizes, I can draw up a scale floorplan for you since this is one of the things that I do for a living. Finished plans can be supplied as PDF so that everyone attending can view and print. Being based in the (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)