 Local / United Kingdom / 8467
8466  |  8468
Subject:
Date for your Diary! the next Red Letter Day at LLW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 22:05:18 GMT

Usual suspects, fellow AFOL's and Lurkers, lend me your pieces.... Well
perhaps not. Just thought that in case you had'nt heard the next RLD is
booking up fast. The date 19th October 2002.

If you've never been you don't know what your missing, If you have then
you'll know why you'll want to go again.

Regards

Jason