 Local / United Kingdom / 846
845  |  847
Subject:
Promotional Sets Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 03:21:44 GMT

Hi everyone.  I was wondering if anyone in the UK, or any part of Europe for
that matter, had any spare promotional sets they'd be willing to sell to a
fellow lego collector in the US.  I was interested in the football (soccer
here in the US) sets and
the recent Shell promo sets (the smaller ones).  I'd also be willing to
possibly help out by trading some items that are only sold thru Shop @ Home
here in the states.  Let me know if this offer sounds worthwhile to anyone.

Thanks,
Steven
stevenkb@email.unc.edu