 Local / United Kingdom / 8423
  New Argos catalogue and new LEGO catalogue

I picked up the new LEGO catalogue today, August-December 2002. I don't think there is anything in it that we don't have listed at www.brickset.com, except for the Williams F1 racer, #8461, which looks pretty good adorned with new 'HP Invent' (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: New Argos catalogue and new LEGO catalogue

(...) It does say these are for September 2002, so expect them to be in your local toy shop a few days before Argos get round to putting them on inventory... There's a typo too. The Gunship is listed as 373/5536 when actually it's 371/5536. Jason J (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)