 Local / United Kingdom / 8425
Re: New Argos catalogue and new LEGO catalogue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 22:03:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:
I picked up the new LEGO catalogue today, August-December 2002. I don't
think there is anything in it that we don't have listed at www.brickset.com,
except for the Williams F1 racer, #8461, which looks pretty good adorned
with new 'HP Invent' stickers

The Argos catalogue has quite a lot of LEGO in it including one of two
Spybotics 3807/8, (£60), the radio controlled Technic car 8475 (£75), and 5
of the new Harry Potter sets, including the one with the possibly-light-blue
car 4728, (£25). None were in stock, though :-(

It does say these are for September 2002, so expect them to be in your local
toy shop a few days before Argos get round to putting them on inventory...

There's a typo too.  The Gunship is listed as 373/5536 when actually it's
371/5536.

Jason J Railton