 Local / United Kingdom / 8402
Re: Possible Fest Venue for Sunday 11 August.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 19:30:39 GMT

It's basically at the end of the M3 close to the rugby stadium, around • 30-40
minutes drive from LLW.  I'm 99% sure that there is also a direct train • from
Windsor to Twickenham.

You're right, Windsor and Eton Riverside to Twickenham, 30 minutes.

It is a carpeted room, approx 10 x 30m with plenty of tables and power
sockets.  Ample parking is available on the street.  There is also a large
patio/courtyard area, should the weather be fine.

Is there any interest for this, as I will have to confirm early next week?

Do people want to meet up afterwards?  Trade bricks?  Run trains?  Show • off
MOCs?

There is definitely a need to meet! I suspect trading will take priority for
obvious reasons, but I wouldn't discount doing some of the other stuff too
:-)

Huw