 Local / United Kingdom / 8396
8395  |  8397
Subject:
Possible Fest Venue for Sunday 11 August.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 13:42:27 GMT

Hi folks,
Even though I am probably not going on the RLD,  I have managed to procure a
room in Twickenham for Sunday.

It's basically at the end of the M3 close to the rugby stadium, around 30-40
minutes drive from LLW.  I'm 99% sure that there is also a direct train from
Windsor to Twickenham.  The postcode is TW2 7SJ.

It is a carpeted room, approx 10 x 30m with plenty of tables and power
sockets.  Ample parking is available on the street.  There is also a large
patio/courtyard area, should the weather be fine.

Is there any interest for this, as I will have to confirm early next week?

Do people want to meet up afterwards?  Trade bricks?  Run trains?  Show off
MOCs?

The cost?  Free! (well, you know me...)

Mark