 Local / United Kingdom / 84
  GAME Lego Creator prices

If you have a GAME store near you and fancy picking up Lego Creator for £29.99, pop in there now and get a Winter catalogue - on the back page there's a £5 voucher for any one item over thirty quid. One snag - you'll have to wait until after (...) (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Lego Creator Hopeless ??

Anyone having any luck with lego Creator ?. I have got two 3d cards in my machine, one is 2d/3d and the other a voodoo card. I cannot get creator to select the 2nd full 3dfx card, it always seems to choose my hopeless 2d/3d one. I get better (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.uk)