 Local / United Kingdom / 84
83  |  85
Subject:
GAME Lego Creator prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 09:30:01 GMT

If you have a GAME store near you and fancy picking up Lego Creator for
£29.99, pop in there now and get a Winter catalogue - on the back page
there's a £5 voucher for any one item over thirty quid. One snag - you'll
have to wait until after Chrimble to use it. They've handily set the dates
for the promotion the other side of Christmas to maximise profits leading up
to the big day...

Shed