 Local / United Kingdom / 8368
    Re: Croydon Lego convention —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) Hello Craig, A pitty that your intended date is so close to Legoworld 2002 in Zwolle, The Netherlands, to be helt from October 17th to October 22th this year. On last years edition it was our intention to meet a deligation from the UK also, (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.eu)

        Re: Croydon Lego convention —Pedro Silva
     (...) My suggestion for the calendar's placement would go to .loc.eu, with a link in all european .loc groups (purely because .eu has little movement of its own) As for the method, what about a "fill-in form", located in .eu, where whomever wishing (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.eu)

        Re: Croydon Lego convention —Craig Stevens
    Since you are unable to attend on the 12th October in Croydon, how about if I travel over for Legoworld? I don't drive, so I'd be unable to bring along any of my large models, but I'm sure I'll be able to fit a few things in a rucksack. Please let (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.eu)

        Re: Croydon Lego convention —Jason J. Railton
     (...) If anyone else is going and knows how to get there, I'd come along for the weekend. I can drive to a ferry terminal, but I'm not comfortable with taking my car over. I didn't know this event was on though. Jason J Railton (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.eu)

        LEGOWORLD 2002 (Was: Croydon Lego convention) —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) I'm not an official speaker for the event, because for this edition I'm not a member of the organising committee (I was organiser of the train layout in 2001) But I can pass a few things that has been published (in Dutch) already. Just like (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.eu)