 Local / United Kingdom / 8358
    Southport Show/Fest —Michael Pratt
   I propose either of these dates.. I have dates on the following weekends.. 14th 21st 28th Now I need to know which would be the preferred option....? Please Michael Pratt (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Southport Show/Fest —Jonathan Reynolds
     (...) Michael. Your previous Southport shows have been well organised and there has been plenty of space so this would be a good opportunity for the NBLTC to set up our modules and provide a working display on the Saturday. If anyone (no (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Southport Show/Fest —Tony Priestman
   Michael, I can do any of these dates, but my preference would lean towards the end of the month. Looking forward to being able to run trains round & round, instead of back & forth :-) On Wed, 10 Jul 2002, Michael Pratt (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)