 Local / United Kingdom / 8359
Re: Southport Show/Fest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 21:28:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Pratt writes:
I propose either of these dates..

I have dates on the following weekends..

14th
21st
28th

Now I need to know which would be the preferred option....?

Please

Michael Pratt

Michael.

Your previous Southport shows have been well organised and there has been
plenty of space so this would be a good opportunity for the NBLTC to set up
our modules and provide a working display on the Saturday. If anyone (no
geographical limit) is planning to build their own module and bring it
along, even better (see www,nbltc.org for details)

Judging by the lack of any major fest or show elsewhere, it might be
worthwhile combining these elements:-
1. Public Show
2. Lego Fest
3. UKLC inaugral meeting
4. NBLTC club display
If we're all together, it makes sense but of course this is dependent on how
much time we have available, who is willing to take responsibility for
organising each bit and the suitability of the venue etc.

Personally, I'm OK for any of these weekends - I'll be happy to arrange the
train display.

Jon