 Local / United Kingdom / 8343
  Help needed

I have sold a set on e-bay and some parts are missing which I was unaware of. Could someone who knows me and has them available please send me two black manta rays and a swordfish ? I will happily reciprocate with say classic spacemen, Imp guards in (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Help needed

(...) Michael- If you can wait for post from across the ocean, I can help you if nobody else. Lord knows I have rays and sawfish (which is what I assume you meant?)! best LFB (away from 8pm GMT tomorrow until Monday) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)