 Local / United Kingdom / 8329
    Re: Want to swap my serial IR tower for USB —Peter Newman
   Hi all, im kinda silent, a bit in my dark ages, but i still read lugnet and surf, add me to ur stud, i live in bricket wood, watford phone no., st albans postcode. TTFN Peter N PS anyone star in that bean thing filmed in the cathedral ----- Original (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        loc.uk map (was Re: Want to swap my serial IR tower for USB) —David Till
   With three of you on the same stud, I tried stacking plates, square plates, and even bricks, but in the end just settled with another colour. A new map is now up on Brickshelf (pending moderation) with a new key; Red = TLC operated sites, i.e. LLW, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)