 Local / United Kingdom / 8310
Re: "BLAKE'S 7 LEGO" Re: 7190 Millennium Falcon [wanted]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:29:12 GMT

Scott A <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote:
Thanks, but I'm really hoping from a UK set.

According to the SW catalogue I got from Lego about a month ago the Falcon
is again available from S@H in the UK. If it's not on the web site try
ringing them - it was on the back cover with a strapline saying something
about it being made available again due to it being a popular set (the
catalogue is at home so I can't check it right now).

Dan