 Local / United Kingdom / 8197
  Re: LEGO Modelmaking Experience at LEGOLAND Windsor - ATTENDEES

(...) Honestly, I didn't see any option in the registration form to choose between the two sessions. Did I miss it? (I do have a flu, and only yesterday, I had a wisdom tooth pulled, so that could explain my lack of ability to find the option.) And (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LEGO Modelmaking Experience at LEGOLAND Windsor - ATTENDEES

(...) Unfortunately the website is geared towards buying an experience that is then given as a gift. The recipient then books a place themselves. When you book online, you are buying a place on a future event but you can't specify which one. It will (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LEGO Modelmaking Experience at LEGOLAND Windsor - ATTENDEES

(...) OK, thanks for all your information! Fredrik (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LEGO Modelmaking Experience at LEGOLAND Windsor - ATTENDEES

(...) Makes you wonder how they'd cope if someone did ring up to book that £15 000 000 orbital space flight... Jason J Railton (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)